Last year, a couple friends talked me into giving "Twilight" a try. This year, I talked myself into giving it another try for some odd reason. Here's 10 things I took away from the latest episode in the saga.
(In no real order):
10. Whoever had 7 seconds in the "How soon will we see Jacob (Taylor Lautner) with his shirt off?" pool won.
9. Bella (Kristen Stewart) doesn't like to wear pants any more than Jacob likes to wear shirts.
8. I have to admit, the wedding scene was "throw up in your mouth" romantic. The nightmare before the wedding was "throw up on your shirt" disgusting.
7. Assuming she shaved her legs before the wedding, why did Bella have to shave again on the first night of the honeymoon? Maybe, she should have been with a wolf after all.
6. Bella's dad Charlie (Billy Burke) is the best character in the whole series. Burke is also the best actor in the entire series.
5. Yes, Bella can get whiter.
4. Slirping blood from a malt cup does not make it look any more appetizing.
3. Epic wolf versus vampire fights aren't as epic when you can't see what's happening.
2. Whoever designed the talking wolves portion needs to watch Chronicles of Narnia and take notes.
1. Twilight would be much more bearable if it wasn't for those 13-year-old girls cat-calling and giggling throughout the entire ordeal.