* Francisco Andablo-Rubio, 42, Lincoln, Neb., was charged with failure to have a valid driver's license at 5:46 a.m. Monday, July 14, near the intersection of 11th Street Southwest. He was held in jail to appear before a magistrate.
* Cody Cammann, 21, Melvin, was taken in on two arrest warrants for contempt of court at 2 a.m. Wednesday, July 9, in the 300 block of West First Street. He was wanted on arrest warrants for failing to pay fines on the original charges of no proof of insurance and for failure to use a seat belt. He was held to appear before a magistrate on a $775 cash only bond.
* Christopher Richard Cacek, 25, Meraux, La., was charged with excessive speed, no insurance and improper use of registration at 2:45 p.m. Wednesday, July 2, in the 1600 block of Highway 18. A deputy learned Cacek was using fraudulent plates and had no insurance. He was placed under arrest and taken to the Clay County Jail.
* Maribel Rosas-Murillo, 28, Sioux Rapids, was charged with driving without a drivers license and no proof of insurance at 4:55 a.m. Saturday along 480th Street near Highway 71. Rosas-Murillo was held in jail to appear before a magistrate.
* Kevin Belkin, 51, Spencer, was charged with second-offense operating while intoxicated at 12:41 a.m. Sunday, July 6, in the 800 block of South Grand Avenue. He was transported and placed in Clay County Jail.
* Diana Potts, 35, Spencer, was charged with child endangerment at 2:52 a.m. Saturday, July 5, in the 1000 block of Second Avenue Southeast. She was transported and placed in the Clay County Jail.
* James Spencer, 19, Rolfe, was charged with possession under the legal age and for having an open container. A 17-year-old from Rolfe was charged with possession under the legal age. They were both processed and cited. The juvenile was released to a parent.
* Rita Keene, 33, Spencer, was taken in on a Clay County arrest warrant at 9:35 a.m. Wednesday, July 2, near the intersection of West Fourth Street and Grand Avenue.
* A 15-year-old male and two 16-year-old males were charged with possession of alcohol under the legal age at 3 a.m. Tuesday, July 2, in the 100 block of Fourth Avenue West. They were released to parents.
* David Edwards, 43, Spencer was arrested at 11:15 p.m. Saturday, July 5, for domestic abuse assault. He was transported to the Clay County Jail.
* A 16-year-old female from Spencer charged with assault at 8:35 p.m. Thursday, July 3, in the 10 block of Grand Avenue. She was brought to the Spencer Police Department, processed and released to parent.
* A 16-year-old male from Spencer was charged with second-degree burglary at 12:55 a.m. Thursday, July 3 in the 100 block of East 10th Street. He was brought to the Spencer Police Department and later transported to the Youth Emergency Services detention center in Cherokee.
* Patricia Rider, 49, Spencer charged with second-offense operating while intoxicated at 9:37 p.m. Wednesday, July 2, in the 10 block of East Park Street. She was processed and placed in Clay County Jail.
* A 16-year-old female from Newell was charged with fifth-degree theft at 9:44 p.m. Thursday, July 3, at Wal-Mart. She was brought to the Police Department processed and released to parent.