* Mitchell Nehring, 32, Dickens, was charged with second-offense operating while intoxicated and driving while revoked at 3 a.m. Thursday in the 4500 block of U.S. Highway 71. He was placed under arrest and transported to the Clay County Jail without incident.
* Nakoma Wells, 30, Greenville, was charged with public intoxication at 3:20 a.m. Thursday in the 4500 block of U.S. Highway. Deputies made a routine traffic stop when Wells exited the vehicle and approached deputies. She then repeatedly expressed aggressive behavior toward the deputies and was placed under arrest.
* Clifford Miller, 34, Webb, was charged with first-offense operating while intoxicated following a traffic stop at 1:15 a.m. Saturday near the intersection of Main Street and Church Street in Webb. He was also cited for open container of alcohol in the vehicle. He was held to appear before a magistrate.
* Jesus Federico Tapia-Lara, 29, Spencer was taken in on arrest warrants from Clay, Osceola and Buena Vista counties at 3:30 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of 12th Street Southwest. He was turned over to Clay county Jailer.
* Christopher Gustoff, 25, Spencer, was charged with public intoxication at 12:22 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of East Second Street. He was processed and turned over to Clay County Jailer.
* Ronald Moriarty, 49, Spencer, was charged with public intoxication at 9:06 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of First Avenue West. He was processed and turned over to Clay County Jailer.
* Nicole Graenser, 18, Spencer, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:46 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Third Avenue West. She was processed and released on police citation.
* Dara Hoffmeyer, 18, Sioux Rapids, was charged with fifth-degree theft at 4:22 p.m. Friday at Wal-Mart. She was processed and released on police citation.