* A windshield and rear cab window were broken out of a 1993 Dodge Dakota parked in the 200 block of West Eighth Street. Damage is estimated at $400. Police received the report at 4:59 p.m. Wednesday.
* A yellow or gold Next bike valued at $80 was taken from the 10 block of Fourth Street Southeast. Police received the report at 12:14 p.m. Sunday.
* Larry Wayne Miller, 52, Spencer was taken into custody on an O'Brien County arrest warrant at 9:18 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of West Seventh Street. He was turned over to a jailer.
* Makayla Marie Abbott, 19, Spencer, was taken in on an arrest warrant for the original charge of domestic abuse assault at 5:15 p.m. Thursday at Clay County Jail. She was released on bond.
* Nathan Franklin, 20, Spencer, was taken into custody at the Dickinson/Clay County line and charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of contraband in a correctional facility and contempt of court for failure to follow substance abuse recommendations. He is being held on $18,950 bond.
* Christopher Williams, 21 and Allen Fogle, 19, of Everly were charged with assault at 4:48 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East Third Street in Everly. They were released on bond.
* Jeffrey Mark Thompson, 24, Linn Grove, was charged with first-offense operating while intoxicated and speeding at 2:13 a.m. Sunday near A43 and Highway 71. He was held in jail to appear before a magistrate.
* Lucas James Mason, 20, Spencer was charged with .02 drinking violation as a minor at 2:39 a.m. Saturday in the 3700 block of 240th Avenue. He was also charged with driving with a suspended license. Bobby Leon Choat II was cited as a minor in possession of alcohol and released. A third occupant, a 17-year-old female from Emmetsburg was cited as a minor in possession of alcohol and was released to parents.
* Jessica Marie Kreiss, 21, Spencer, was charged with driving while revoked, failure to file SR-22 insurance and failure to yield the right of way following a two-car crash at 5:05 p.m. Saturday. She was traveling west in an alley between West Second Street and West Third Street when her 1997 Ford Mustang encountered a 1997 Chevrolet mini-van which was also traveling in an alley and driven by Steven Eugene Nissen, 55, Spencer. Damage to the Mustang is estimated at $2,000. Damage to the mini-van is estimated at $1,500.
* Derek Edward Logan, 15, Primghar, was traveling west at 3:35 p.m. Saturday, May 12, near West 18th Street and Highway Boulevard when his 1992 Buick Riviera hit a 1995 Buick van from behind Car-Go Express. He then fled the scene but was followed by a witness who got a vehicle description and license plate number. The witness then gave the description to the van owner, Gary Lee Gilmore, 50, Spencer. Logan's car sustained $1,000 damage. The van sustained $250 damage.
* Mary Ann Doran, 69, Ruthven, was traveling north on Fourth Avenue Southwest when she realized that she had passed the Lincoln School entrance. She tried to take a sharp turn back south and west when she did not realize she was being followed by Jolynn May Pullen, 27, Spencer. The cars collided, causing $3,000 damage to Doran's 2007 Pontiac. Pullen's 1996 Oldsmobile sustained $1,500 damage.