* Manuel Edward Martinez, 24, Spencer, was charged with interference with official acts and public intoxication following a stop at 12:46 a.m. Saturday, in the 100 block of West Second Street. He was placed in Clay County Jail.
* Gabriel Hernandez-Jaimes, 29, Spencer was charged with second-offense operating while intoxicated at 2:53 a.m. Saturday in the 10 block of West Fourth street. He was placed in Clay County Jail.
* Cory J. Peterson, 22, Des Moines, was charged with operating while intoxicated at 3:13 a.m. Saturday near the intersection of Third Avenue East and East 18th Street. He was placed in Clay County Jail.
* Devin Ramon McInnis, 19, Spencer was charged with second-offense operating while drugged or intoxicated and for driving with a suspended license at 3:33 a.m. Saturday in the 10 block of Grand Avenue. He was placed in Clay County Jail.
* Billy Blue Bloyer, 34, Laurens was charged with operating while intoxicated at 3;24 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of South Grand Avenue. He was placed in Clay County Jail.
* Christopher Tike Gustoff, 24, Spencer was charged with public intoxication at 5:44 p.m. Sunday in the 3500 block of 390th Street. He was placed in Clay County Jail.
* A 15-year-old male from Spencer was charged with disorderly conduct at 6:52 p.m. Sunday at East Leach Park. He was released to a parent.
* Brittany Becker, 19, Spencer, was taken in on O'Brien County arrest warrants at 7:46 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Fourth Avenue West. She was transported to Primghar.
* Jaydee Thomas Carney, 21, Spencer was taken in on two Clay County warrants for failure to appear at 9:06 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of East Park Street. He was placed in Clay County Jail.
* Jeff Alan Webster, 38, Ruthven, was charged with first-offense operating while intoxicated at 3:26 a.m. Monday near First Street and Grand Avenue. He was placed in Clay County Jail.
* Travis John Stouffer, 28, Spencer and Tialisa Lynn Weatherman, 24, Milford, were both northbound at 11:15 a.m. Friday on Grand Avenue when Stouffer stopped for a car ahead and was hit from behind. His 1990 Chevrolet Lumina sustained $2,500 damage. Weatherman's 2001 Chrysler van sustained $1,500 damage. She told police she was looking down and did not see the car stopped ahead.
* Becky Ann Walker, 51, Emmetsburg, was cited for failure to yield after a stop sign following a two-car crash at 3:54 p.m. Friday near Fourth Avenue East and East Fifth Street. She said she did not see a 1984 Buick driven by Adam Eugene Laubenthal, 17, Spencer, approaching and pulled out into the intersection. Her 2000 Chrysler sustained $4,000 damage. The Buick sustained $1,500 damage.
* Marianne Yancey, 75, Spencer, was backing out of a driveway in the 1000 block of West Fourth Street and Sarah Jane Sandvig, 18, Spencer, was pulling away from a stop sign when their cars collided on near the intersection of 11th Avenue West. Yancey's 2000 Plymouth Neon sustained $500 damage. Sandvig's 1994 Chrysler sustained $2,000 damage. The mishap took place at 7:52 a.m. Thursday.