Partly Cloudy ~
High: 75°F ~ Low: 57°F
Friday, July 1, 2016
Artisans for 2012 A.R.T.!Posted Monday, February 13, 2012, at 9:58 AM
This will be the 9th year for A.R.T. and will once again take stage the first weekend in October (October 6 - 7, 2012 Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM * Sunday NOON - 5 PM) for their open studio tour!
1. Marisa Sidles - Painting, Terril
2. Ron Netten - Potter, Storm Lake
3. Judy Hemphill - Photography, Spencer
4. Beth Cathcart - Pottery - Linn Grove
5. Timothy Arand McIlrath - Abstract Compositions, Okoboji
6. Barb McGee - Painting, Peterson
7. Linda Fries - Watercolor, Peterson
8. Judy Thompson - Watercolor, Orange City
9. Mary Mello - Painting/Mixed Media, Spencer
10. Diane King - Jewelry, Dickens
11. Wendell King - Stone Top Tables, Dickens
12. Danielle Clouse - Painting, Okoboji
13. Mel Meyer - Pottery, Spencer
14. Hank Hall - Pottery, Spirit Lake
15. Dennis Dykema - Painting, Spirit Lake
16. Holly Kellogg - Painting/Mixed Media, Spencer
17. Diane Noll - Jewelry, Linn Grove
18. Karess Knudtson - Photography, Milford
19. Bill Leib - Abstract Sculpture, Spirit Lake
20. Joleen Dentlinger - Pen & Ink Drawing, Storm Lake
21. Bruce Morrison - Painting/Drawing/Photography, Hartley
22. Martha Thien - Jewelry, Des Moines
23. Perry Polson - Woodturning, Spencer
24. Mitch Eveleth - Pen & Ink, Estherville
25. Glenda Drennen - Watercolor, LeMars
26. Anita (Katie) Baedke-Plucker - Watercolor, Terril
Watch for updates (in the near future) on the A.R.T. web site for more information on each of the 2012 participating artists - and for future exhibition notices, as these take place throughout the year!
Respond to this blog
Posting a comment requires free registration:
Blogger Bio - Bruce Morrison is an artist of the Tallgrass Prairie (Painter/Photographer/Print Maker). He and his wife Georgeann live on a small Tallgrass Prairie remnant where he works as a full-time artist throughout the year. Bruce takes his inspiration from the Tallgrass itself and the natural and cultural heritage of the tallgrass prairie region. Morrison graduated from the School of Art at the University of Iowa. His work can be found in public, corporate and private collections across the United States, Canada and overseas. Blog description - Bruce writes the blog for northwest Iowa's Artisans Road Trip and will share the daily process and ventures taken by area artists participating in each year's A.R.T. event. We'll look into the studio, the shows, the individual medium, and even the thought process of individual artists!
Hot topics"From the Ground Up - Paintings by Danielle Clouse Gast"!
(0 ~ 11:21 AM, Jun 27)
2016 A.R.T. Artists Exhibit at the Witter Gallery in Storm Lake!
2016 A.R.T. Artist Mel Myers Featured at "Pots and Pictures"!
2016 A.R.T. Artists Showing at Summerwind Gallery's "Farm and Field"!